|Below is a list of links to refuse companies used in the county and a list of links to the community’s website. The community’s website may change without notice as LCDU updates links annually.|
Kimble Recycling and Disposal
Major Waste Disposal
Items appropriate for recycling:
- PAPER: Brown paper bags, non-confidential office paper, newspapers, & magazines
- PAPER CARDBOARD, DAIRY & JUICE CONTAINERS: Detergent boxes, milk/juice cartons, & cardboard
- FLATTEN CARDBOARD & PAPERBOARD: Cereal boxes, cookie/cracker boxes, & gift boxes
- GLASS BOTTLES AND JARS: clear, green and brown food & beverage containers
- METAL CANS: Steel, tin, & aluminum soda, vegetable, pet, fruit & tuna cans
- PLASTIC BOTTLES & JUGS ONLY : (Shape matters: Must have “neck” skinnier than the “body”) Soda & water bottles, milk and juice jugs, & most cleaning supplies and soap/shampoo & conditioner bottles.
For specific recycling details in your community, please check your community link.
For other recycling options in Lake County click here to review a list of businesses that offer other options.
**Please call the business for current information an any fees that mat apply**
- Leroy Twp.
- Fairport Village
- Kirtland City
- Madison Twp
- Mentor City
- North Perry Village
- Painesville Twp
- Willoughby City
- Wickliffe City
- Waite Hill Village
- Perry Village
- Grand River Village
- Madison Village
- Painesville City
- Perry Twp
- Timberlake Village
- Willoughby Hills City
- Willowick City
Other Community Information
- Lakeline Village
- Republic Services
- Tel: 216-441-6300
- Tel: 1-800-968-2310
- LeRoy Twp.
- For curbside recycling contact your private hauler
- 13028 LeRoy Center Road, LeRoy Township, Ohio 44077
- Paper recycling is located in the parking lot of the Fire Station
- Fairport Village
- Under About Village, then Helpful Information, it lists: Our Recycling Drop-Off Area is located at 212 Water Street (between Second and Third streets).
- Curbside recycling is picked up on the same day as trash pickup.
- Tony Scheiber Hauling handles both services. Tel: 440-477-9211