Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you've safely connected to the . gov website . Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites .

Mobile Home Department

  1. How do I transfer the title to a mobile home?
    In order to transfer title, taxes need to be paid in full prior to transferring. You will need to visit the Treasurer’s office prior to transferring and receive two stamps on your title indicating taxes have been paid in full. Then you need to go to the Auditor’s office to have the title transferred as indicated by the third and final stamp. Once you have received all three stamps you can go to the title bureau and get a new title.
  2. Are there any forms I need to complete to transfer the title?
    Yes. Depending on the type of transfer, every transfer requires either a DTE100M(EX) or DTE 100M. If the property is on homestead or the CAUV program, you will need to have a DTE 101 and/or DTE 102 form completed and notarized prior to submitting the transfer.
  3. What is the conveyance fee to transfer a title?
    The fee is $1.00 for every $1,000 of the purchase price of land or value. There is also a $0.50 transfer fee for each mobile home transferred.
  4. What information do I need to transfer title and do I have to be there?
    You need the new owner’s name and address. Grantor (seller), Grantee (buyer) or a representative can submit a title for transfer. Please ensure that all documents are completed, signed and notarized were applicable