Information and Highlights
Precinct Election Officials (PEOs)
Every Election Day, hundreds of Lake County residents play an important role in our democracy by helping to operate Polling Locations. These Precinct Election Officials (P.E.O.s) work hard to ensure their neighbors can vote with ease on Election Day, while helping to safeguard the process so all Lake County residents can have confidence in the results.
Requirements to Be a PEO.
- You must be at least 17 years of age.
- You must be a Registered Voter in Lake County.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony.
- You cannot be running as a candidate for the Election in which you are working.
What are the benefits?
- It is a great way to learn, serve and earn extra spending money in the process.
- Voting Location Managers earn a minimum of $170.00.
- Precinct Election Officials earn a minimum of $150.00.
- You can gain a better understanding of the Election and Voting process.
- You can feel pride for serving your community and help democracy work by making sure every voter can vote.
Become a PEO
Precinct Election Official Recruiters