Pay Taxes by Credit Card / E-Check
Paying Your Taxes
Call (877) 495-2729
Or pay online by clicking the link below
*Please allow three (3) business days to post
- Online E-Check (only $1.50 flat rate fee applies if under $10,000) you can use this option by changing the drop down from “credit/debit “to “electronic check” under payment method. https://client.pointandpay.net/web/LakeCountyTreasurerOH
- Online by Credit Card (2.5% Fee Applies)
- Plus convenient Auto Pay options by contacting our office 440-350-2516
Convenience and Flexibility
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of credit card payments for taxes or fees. In cooperation with the Lake County Treasurer, Point&Pay offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes by telephone or Internet but additional fees may apply.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENTS TAKE 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO POST, IF PAYING MULTIPLE PARCELS (CHOOSE OPTION TO ADD ANOTHER PARCEL). THE SYSTEM ONLY ALLOWS ONE PAYMENT EVERY 24 HOURS TO AVOID DUPLICATE PAYMENTS AND MAY RUN SLOW DURING HIGH VOLUME TAX COLLECTION PERIODS.
Proven Safe and Reliable
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment the credit card service provider, Point&Pay, charges a nominal convenience fee of 2.5% of the transaction or $2.00, whichever is greater.
Easy Payment Via Phone or Internet
You may call Point & Pay directly at 1-877-495-2729, additional fees will apply. To make a payment using the internet click on the link above. All fees will be shown before confirmation.
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- A parcel number for making a Real Estate payment, an escrow number for making an Escrow payment or an account number if you are making a Manufactured Homes payment.
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the tax payment
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment including the appropriate convenience fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt. A receipt can be emailed to users who request it.
- The charge will appear on your credit card statement, the tax amount on one line and the convenience fee on a separate line.