Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you've safely connected to the . gov website . Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites .

Report a Problem

Report a Road Problem If your request is related to a road hazard that needs immediate attention, please call the Lake County Engineer’s Office at (440) 350-2770. 

If your request needs immediate attention while our office is closed, please contact the Lake County Sheriff at (440) 350-5500 or 911. The Lake County Engineer’s Department provides services on county-maintained roads such as: 

  • Filling Potholes
  • Drainage Culvert Cleaning and Repair
  • Guardrail Repair
  • Signs
  • Animal, Tree and Debris Removal from Roadway
  • Berm Repair 

The Lake County Engineer does not perform maintenance within city limits except for bridges (10’ span or greater) within Lake County. Click here to see a list of county-maintained roads. Create a work order request to report a road problem.  Requests submitted online will be reviewed within 72 hours. Please be sure to include the following in your request:

  • First and Last Name
  • Day time phone number
  • Address, street name or intersection where work is needed (please provide a physical address if available)
  • Township/City  
  • Details of the problem