OhioMeansJobs Lake County is a group of public, private and non-profit agencies and partner organizations that have joined forces to create a coordinated system to provide workforce services to employers and job seekers.
Our Vision is to determine and immediately address the needs of every customer entering our Career Center at OhioMeansJobs Lake County.
Our Mission is to enable every partner agency to work together to quickly serve customer needs by delivering their own services and/or referring them to the appropriate agency.
OhioMeansJobs Lake County
177 Main Street, Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 350-4000 Main
(440) 918-4000 Lake County West(440) 428-4838 Lake County EastTTY/TTD Services available in the Career Center
Email us at: [email protected]
Hours: Weekdays, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|Coll, Lucie||(440) 350-4323|
|Corbett, Bridgid||(440) 350-4428|
|Delpercio, Carlie||(440) 350-4421|
|Douglas, Shawn||(440) 350-4228|
|Fatica, Cassie||(440) 350-4248|
|Fax – Client Services||(440) 350-2356|
|Fax – Partner Area||(440) 350-5838|
|Flores, Traci||(440) 350-2493|
|Harris, Ashlee||(440) 350-4273|
|Training Provider/Program List|
|WIOA YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULT PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY APPLICATION|
- This program sounds too good to be true, what’s the catch?
This is a federally funded program designed to assist people in gaining employment. It is a great opportunity for you to utilize, there is no catch.
- What is the first thing I need to do if I think I may need training?
Come in and use our learning lab for job search and speak with a professional career advisor.
- I have to travel too far, are there OhioMeansJobs Career Centers in other places?
Yes, most counties have a OhioMeansJobs Career Center. Many are located at the local JFS (Job and Family Services) offices. Go to http://jfs.ohio.gov/owd/wioa/map.stm to access an Ohio map, then click on the County closest to you.
- Where do I go for help in receiving a GED?
You may always start at the Career Center at OhioMeansJobs Lake County for answers. If we can’t help you directly, we will refer you to one of our partner agencies.
- How and where do I file for Unemployment?
Office of Unemployment Compensation. You may access their site at jfs.ohio.gov/ouc/ucben/index.stm.
- Where is OhioMeansJobs Lake County located? Employment & Training Division
Lake County Job & Family Services
177 Main Street
Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 350-4000 Main
(440) 918-4219 Lake County West Area
(440) 428-4838 Lake County East Area
- Where do I go with child support questions?
For answers, go to the Lake County Job and Family Services website (www.lakecountyohio.gov/lcojfs/Home.aspx).
|OhioMeansJobs Lake County||177 Main Street||Painesville, OH||44077||440-350-4000|