JFS Application Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Lake County Department of Job and Family Services. The online application form is the primary tool used to evaluate applicants for employment in our Agency. In order to receive consideration for the position that interests you, please follow these instructions:
COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Save the application to your computer or jump drive BEFORE filling it in. Close the on-line application and open the application you saved. This will ensure that all data you type will not be lost.
- Please complete this application by typing in the data and using the tab key to move from field to field. Please do NOT complete the application by hand.
- Complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications may not be considered. Some positions require the applicant to have previous experience or education in that field. Only with complete information can we determine if you qualify for a particular position.
- Please include complete names and addresses for all references and previous employers.
- Previous Employment: List all work experiences you have had including volunteer work and internships.
- Education: List all education and training you have received, including any training workshops you have attended. Transcripts will be required for all education beyond High School.
- Signatures are NOT needed when you electronically submit your application. If you are selected for an interview, our Human Resources staff will print your application and have it ready for your signature when you arrive.
- List all the positions for which you are applying. Please do not submit multiple applications.
SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION:
- Once all of the data has been entered into the application, email the application to Lake County Department of Job and Family Services at [email protected]
Click Here To Access the Online Employment Application
Please note that the above link requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader to open the PDF file. Download it free from Adobe’s website.
Disclaimer: Please be advised, download times may vary based upon internet connection speeds.