Skip to main content
Probate Court - Lake County, Ohio

Name Change

     A resident of Lake County seeking to legally change his or her name must file an application with the Lake County Probate Court. The person must have been a Lake County resident for at least one year prior to filing the application. All cases are scheduled for hearing and publication of notice of the hearing is required in all cases.