Job Overview: Position is at-will and shall report to the Clerk of Common Pleas Court and the Chief of Staff
Primary responsibilities for this position including, but are not limited to, the following:
- Single point of contact for management of Clerk of Court’s calendar
- Maintain Contacts for Clerk of Courts
- Schedule, coordinate and take minutes/notes of staff and other meetings
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, spreadsheets, reports, oaths, and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents, including but not limited to memos, letters, reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Perform travel booking and reporting functions for both the Clerk of Courts and Chief of Staff
- Assist Clerk of Courts/Chief of Staff with implementation and management of a Business Retention and Expansion program
- Perform various research assignments
- Assist Clerk of Courts/Chief of Staff with marketing efforts for the Clerk of Courts’ operations to include development and execution of a Marketing Plan, creation and maintenance of a Clerk of Courts Newsletter, and assisting the Chief of Staff with posts to social media channels as well as development and implementation of a content calendar for social media posts for the Clerk of Courts operations
- Assist Clerk with birthday, sympathy, holiday card mailings
- Assist Chief of Staff with assigned duties whenever possible
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications: Must possess high school diploma or G.E.D. with course work or experience in office practices and procedures; basic typing; a minimum of two (2) years experience as an administrative assistant with supervisory experience, or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Compensation: Annual salary range is $45,000 – $55,000. Salary commensurate with experience. Full-time benefits package after probationary period.
A resume should be sent to: [email protected] by Tuesday, May 31, 2022.Tweet